Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why men are like buses


Phew! Finished at last. I've been reading Just in Time to be Too Late - Why men are like buses. It's not that it was hard book to read, quite the opposite really. It's just that I had Steve breathing down my back as I read it. Each time I put it down he would pick it up so we were reading it simultaneously. Many of you will know that I am a S-L-O-W reader - it can take me months to get through a book. Steve is, well, the opposite, yet I was determined to finish this book before him which, despite having a head-start, I only just managed to do.

It's a good read if you want to know what it's really like to be a man in the 21st century. Written with humour and wit. If you don't really care about the male perspective then you may prefer Can We Help it if We're Fabulous? And other thoughts on being a woman which is about being a female. I haven't started this one yet as I am saving it for our week holiday at Mt Maunganui.

Steve has declared that he probably won't bother reading the latter. I guess he thinks he knows all he needs to know about women. Maybe we'll still be needing the relationship counselling afterall...

No comments:

Post a Comment