Thursday, October 22, 2009

Missing you


The kids and I have been in NZ for almost five weeks now. Steve's been here for much longer of course. The pangs of homesickness are starting of affect us girls. The kids are really missing their friends, chickens, school and teachers. They are making new friends here and settling in to school but they've come to realise it's not just a holiday. I know when Ruby gets upset it must be tough as she is always the brave one. The photo above was taken on their first day of school. I managed to get one shot before the battery on my camera died! They look cute don't they? I am so proud of them. It's been such a big adjustment (for all of us).

1 comment:

  1. OMG has Ruby started brushing her hair - perhaps thats where the shelf supports were hiding!!
    I am very proud of all of you xox

    ReplyDelete